Wordification

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Tonite's run - 11:44.

Not as fast as the other day. Legs were kinda suan from yesterday's dashes and leg presses.

Its quite sad how people let their pride get the better of them and don't take warnings seriously. Its not that I get some sort of ego trip by giving off a warning. But I really worry for the safety of that person and what might happen.

Some people are too used to letting out their childish tantrums, unaware that they might awaken something that has been restraining itself since forever.

Its easy because, small build ups can be released easily, but larger objects go out in a bigger bang.

When you've come this close to extinguishing a light. You come to fear yourself at times. I'm scared of what might happen if I really just let loose. I'm scared of the consequences once I lose control.

Perhaps I'm lacking sleep and sound control over myself and my emotions.

Maybe I have too many things to worry about tonight.

I guess She was right. I do have more things to worry about now.

No comments: