Wordification

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Finding it difficult to talk much about work nowadays. Probably because it it sounds like I'm boasting. Then again most of my life or past would sound impressive hence, sounds like boasting again.

Some people will be inspired by those who dare to pursue their dreams, others despise them. That's the one mistake Joseph made.

Envy and jealousy lead to hatred and contempt.

And those who have difficulty grasping or understanding will be under a significant amount of stress to compete. I don't mind inspiring or triggering positive competition, but I do not wish to stress out those whom cannot take it positively.

Chua was right when He said that I would be outstanding if I follow my own path. Following the same path as everyone else proved to be not much of a challenge. But what he didn't know was that I would be in a league of my own.

But it never was about competition for me. Perhaps thats what some of them fail to see.

It was always about chasing that big dream.

Just touching the tip of it right now feels so good.



Race day on Sat. Our 10 men crew is the highest tier as we'll ever get. Full n t eam crew plus one mr world lol. Its only up to the canoeists to stop us.

No comments: