Wordification

Thursday, August 21, 2003

The type of stuff that's said out loud in the games design lab is really funny.


Today, I was doing concept sketches. Did one of an army guy for our game, then did one of a "civilian woman". Supposed to be an average woman, but ended up with a really hot aerobics instructor type. Then I like... couldn't decide on the perfect breasts.

Zul comes up: "You want it to be more supple, issit?" Then he does some rough outlines for me.

Alvin: "Maybe make it pressed down like this" Then he does rough outlines again.

Me: "No! I want FULLER BREASTS!"

Zul: "The line here maybe make it protrude up more..."

Me: "I want bigger fuller beasts!"



Then I went down to buy a paper stub for shading at the school bookshop. And, they don't have any. Retarded. That's like... so important for shading loh, and they don't have it. Anyway I ended up grabbing 5 kneadable erasers to converge and mould random objects at my pleasure. Then there was this cute girl who went over to the box and picked it up to study it. Yeah, I had bought out their whole stock. So after watching her search around abit through the erasers section I offered her one of my kneadable erasers.
She was like "Oh, no its ok." *smile*
Then I went "Oh no, go ahead, I just need them to...." -long pause- "Go ahead" *smile*

Smooth, Reu, real smooth.

Anyway she thanked me sweetly and thanked me again after paying for it. Score 100 exp to hero gauge!

No comments: