Wordification

Friday, August 15, 2003

Just realized that when I go back to school I'll see Her again.

Every morning going down the escalator in the mrt station, going up the escalator in school, smiling at me. But it can't beat her smile in person.

I'd see her in school, and raise the corners of my cheeks at her and nod upwards at her to receive her warm smile. Pretending... there's nothing.

Bah, what am I talking about. I'm not about to repeat the same mistake as last time. High profile girl + busy schedule != anything good. No time for these things already. Nationals next year. That's my damned love now.


Probably won't have as much time to blog when I start school, though. But these few weeks have been very productive. Been reading tonnes of other canoeists blogs. Proding into every bit of information I can get. I went in with the intention to collect data, but have emerged with a profound respect for each and every one of them. All of us have our little insecurities which we try to cover up by fighting hard. For some, this works, others find other reasons to fight.

It seems in life, you'll only go as far as your reasons will take you. Is my reason good enough to get me where I want to be?

Data indicates so.

My heart tells me so.

Yeap, I'm ready.

Sha-neroh!

No comments: