Wordification

Monday, August 25, 2003

Social conflicts -

Ever encountered someone who you just had such a bad vibe off? Or someone who is so arrogant and cocky that you just can't stand?

I used to hear about such cases from otehr people, read about them. But now, it a very real part of my life.

My dear love Vincent, has just been assigned to the same project as me for the next 3 months. Hoo-bloody helling-ray.

Yes, such a genius as I has been challenged with a social problem. Yet this equation's solution baffled me this afternoon. Perhaps it was the fact that he directly came in and wanted to make drastic changes to the project task allocation, or perhaps its the fact that I still remember his back-stabbing, side-stabbing, groin-stabbing ways. But I was quite perplexed in the afternoon. Nevertheless, I solved things with yaofeng, as he was in the middle of things earlier.

So, genius, what's your solution? You used to say that confrontation is the solution of all social conflicts. Will it be the case here? And will confronting him resolve or help in any way? Well, will it? Will keeping quiet and enduring work? Will you be able to endure or not?

Finally, the answer came to me after talking to Stephen. Why the heck am I getting to flustered up over this little arrogant fat cock? One negative relationship in the class is nothing compared to the MANY fun and positive relationships I have in the class. Which is more than I can say for him - as stephen pointed out. Such people won't have very many friends. And its true in this case, always alone. Does he even realize it? Or does having a girlfriend shield his poor ego from the brutal truth? Yes, Genius, you have done it. Fruastration, has now turned into pity.

Well done. I shall continue to have fun, I shall continue to aspire, I shall continue to do better than him, effortlessly.

As stephen said, If you're really talented, you'll do well in anything you set out to accomplish.

True, but not quite. Talent covers only certain areas. Its willpower and determination that will set you in the right aptitude and direction. Fortunately, I have all three.

Sha-neroh!

No comments: