Wordification

Thursday, January 01, 2004

Well another year has passed. Don't feel much has changed anyway, whats the big deal?

I think stuff like new year is just to give those people who like to party an excuse to go out. And being the solitary guy that I am, spent the night working on a website for my music. Finally got a good server with Eli, and this flash website is going to rock.

Watched about 2 minutes of the countdown show at sentosa on tv. Rendy won the hunk of the year or something, hahaha. Good job, Rendy, made the dragonboat team proud. Darren called me and was like "did you see it?!" then He seemed a little distracted and incoherant... I think he was drunk again. Sometimes I wonder if he's drinking too much.

And life goes on I guess. Meeting up with stage arts tomorrow supposedly to discuss the musical after the long break. Hope this semester won't be too busy.

No comments: