Wordification

Friday, January 23, 2004

Raining... it keep raining today... why didn't it rain yesterday?!
Can't go out to play basketball... can't go out for a run.

Chinese new year has been the same old thing this year round. The same old stuff. Same olf places, same old overy nice people. Same old uncle who has such a punchable face. Was watching the ad for this documentary at one relative's house:

Some charboh from a third world country who raised in the US went back to see her family. And her mother just cried and cried and hugged her and kept holding her hand. Sometimes it really is wonderful what a mother's love is like. I mean, she lost her when she was a baby, and now this huge adult comes home to see her and she just cries and wants to shower her with love again.

Perhaps that part of the world is less modernized, but I believe that if this happened somewhere else in the world, both parties would be like, "why should I accept her?" or worse "She doesn't have a right to be in my life for leaving me". But the mother didn't care, she just broke all uncertainties and said "screw all that, forget what happened in the past, I've been looking for you for so long and I'm just going to cry and be with you right now."

That's nice.....
or freaky, but still nice.

No comments: