Wordification

Friday, January 16, 2004

I have a jabbed in index finger... thanks to playing NETBALL with haida, pei zhi and jasmine. How guniang is that?! An INJURED FINGER from playing NETBALL! Argh... dunno why Haida is so keen to play netball anyway, basketball was pretty fine... although I messed up like hell. The ball waaaay to bouncy, no control and the sun was perfectly parked so that it would stab you every time you looked up at the ring. Good job, sun.

Missed training last night to work on the MUGEN project. Got alot of work done, quite pleased with that, but part of the reason why I was glad I had an excuse not to go was because I would have to choose to go for either canoeing or dragonboat training... and I guess I'm not ready to make that choice yet.

Its not the same team... as when I first came in, with all my older brothers. It sucks being the only survivor from my batch, everyone's new... except ben, doh! But I guess no matter how much I like or hate them... their still MY team.

And to choose between that and training for ivp canoeing isn't that easy. Probably because the reason why I joined canoeing in the first place is because I was dissapointed in the team so long ago during that race.

Heh... so indecisive sometimes. Always too much heart, no guts to get down and dirty.

Was watching the training and race vids during recruiment drive today. Got quite sad seeing the old team. Missing them, missing hong.

Was also quite dissapointed in the turn up for the guys for the recruitment drive. Only a few guys. Where was everyone else? Don't they know that if we screw up this recruitment drive we won't have enough guys for the upcoming race AGAIN? Nah, the year 1s don't know. Do they? There's only so much I can do sometimes... I don't want to go for another race where we don't have enough guys again. We will definately not get lucky and get a silver with 19 out of 22 rowers like last regetta. Definately not.

No comments: