Wordification

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Just spent 5 hours finishing up a 4 piano arrangement for a boss theme medley from final fantasy.

Glad its finally done... it was starting to be a pain in the arse. But overall 4 piano arrangements are damn fun to do. If 2 pianos playing are called a duet... then 4 is a ... quartet.... yeah a quartet, cool. http://pathos.i-xcell.com.

Getting pressured to go for canoeing land training and miss dragonboat land training because the canoeing ivp is in march, whereas db ivp is in june.

I dun see what's the big deal... why do both days have to clash and be on the same day and time anyway? I'm the canoeist I am because of the dragonboat land training that Ben instructs us with, and I've managed to come so far in so little time with his and my own extra training, so I'm probably on the right track.

This period is crucial for the db guys team... we need to get it together as a team and hopefully maintain better numbers for the june race. Then there's also my responsibility as a team member to the canoeists, to sebas, to samantha. Argh... I need to kage bunshin no jutsu.

I hope either team will swap land training days or something. We can't share the weights room forever anyway. So currently I'm torn between trying to help get it together with the guys team, and canoeing ivp. Crap.

DB training last night was quite siong... 10 rounds. I fell back to try to push willy for awhile before I picked up the pace again and omg, ankle hurt abit for awhile. Wtf... spotted Jonny having major technical problems with his leg too. I worry when i see him drop out like that. That bugger is too strong-headed that when he finally gives up, it may be too late and have aggrevated his injury further.

On one hand, if you stop running for a period of time to let the injury heal, it will not only make you want to run more, but may affect the pride somewhat.

Come to think of it, my runners knee hasn't acted up in a looooooong time. But there's always still that fear that it will come back. Perhaps stopping me from pushing further during running. Heh... the mental obstacles we create for ourselves sometimes...

We're all damaged. Sometimes you need to lay off to heal your physical injuries, sometimes you need to push harder to heal your emotional injuries.



No comments: