Wordification

Monday, January 26, 2004

Just got back from another run.

Running at close to midnight is an interesting experience. Bishan park was deserted like I owned the whole place. Although some places were really very poorly lighted. They should fix that up.

Just 5 minutes into my run I felt a loose sensation in my left foot. Then thwap thwap thwap. Turns out the sole almost come out and was dangling by the back half. So I quickly flip flopped back home to change into the newbalance pair and went off again.

After the first 5km could feel some pain in my right ankle liao. Jia lat, must be careful and watch technique more. Plus need a new pair of shoes! This pair is more or les dead in terms of support. Did a measly amount of statics, including sensei's advanced pullups, then mosied on home. And did another 2.4km for the last stretch.

The road to get my running on track is not an easy one, but I swear that by the end of this semester, I shall solve this one last weak spot and become and all powerful all-rounder. Then, nothing shall stop me! Aha! Ahahahahah~!

Got a call earlier in the night at about 10pm, ah san called from the commandos camp. Stupid ass decided to wish me a happy new year, and prophesy about how I would get two letters, one asking me to be a pilot, the other asking me to go to the commandos camp. That bugger. Miss his crap sometimes.

Take care, Ah San,

No comments: