Wordification

Friday, January 16, 2004

Had a pretty good time today. Miss Lina's class is really interesting. You can tell alot of thought went into wanting to engage us to think creatively in the direction she wanted.

Went to the recruitment drive at north canteen. Sad lah... still so few guys. I think they just don't care. They take this team forgranted, and perhaps something must be done about that.

The only way for people to realize that they are taking something forgranted is to take it away from them.

Perhaps some tough discipline will have to be dealt. I wonder what ben will do.

Asked a couple of people to join... couldn't secure their name and number but they said the usual "I'll consider".

Went to the courts to ask around, then played a match with Rendy against Jeremy and Hui. Hui's layups are pretty good. Rendy was pretty amusing. He played for the school team for what, 5 years? And now his shots have a poor average ahahahaha. Happens when you gym for too long. The same amonut of effort you used to shoot the ball last time will send the ball way over the board after some time of strength training, so you will need some time to recalibrate.

Needless to say we won eventually :p, I was much more on form today and Rendy could respond well to the openings.

Had a long talk in the clubroom after that, then gymed with Jeremy. Then went for Piano Ensemble practice.

CY came up with a pretty nice melody, and Josh still fumbling around his melody again.

*sigh* Thinking about NS stuff... everyone thinks I should go for commando, S and H said I looked like I came out from the commandos... what crap. Hell, from what I heard about some of the things they have to do... as in not physical stuff but... misc stuff which I would probably be shot at for posting on the internet... lets just say I'm not so sure. Perhaps I'll just downgrade and be a clerk or something, go home every night and play games before lying on my soft comfy bed, Ahahaha!

Perhaps not.

Only thing stopping me is the fear that that old runners knee will resurface with all that insane running.

I'd rather row a boat.

No comments: