Wordification

Monday, September 15, 2003

Went to training today after 2 weeks of no running due to projects and injuries and 1 week of no weights due to injuries. Damn, feel so unfit.

And what a way to welcome me back... napfa test for canoeing training today. Walau...

1 minute situps = 56, Highest score in the team, Shaneroh!
Much better than last year... but got room for improvement

1 minute pushups = 43, Highest score in the first batch, held back due to pullups later
canoeists extra napfa item.... dunno what to say here

Pullups = 20, Tied for highest score in the team with Hong da... Grrrr
Wtf? 20? Arghh.... been ignoring lats recently.... that's so slacked. Wtf... ok, every day do more pullups liao, bloody hell

2.4km run = 12:10 minutes!! - Disgusting score.
Disgusting! I ran faster last year with a pained runners knee! 2 weeks without running is no excuse for this retarded performance... gotta run more... disgusting... 1st round, 1:47, 2nd round, 3:30, then cocked up breathing... kept screwing up 2:1 ratio and and went back to 2:2 then had to swap back to 2:1 and found myself back at 2:2. So that didn't help heartbeat at all... then I was running blind without my watch so I couldn't keep track of timing. Watch strap broke a few weeks back with all the rowing and weights. Bloody disgusting.

Had some amusing comments from the juniors during pullups, tho. Used my shirt to dry the bar because it rained earlier, then hung it on the bar to do pullups, then heard them go like "Walau, look at his back... so this is a dragon." Damn funny loh, for some reason they hold the dragon boaters in high regard or something. Hrm... I must be a good ambasador XD

Managed to psyche up well for weights later. Good weights section. Yeah, up to 15kg dumbells for side raises and and 17.5 per side for shoulder press. The fire's back after such a long break. The battle mantra still works well...

Talked alot of cok and did stupid stuff after training. Tried to "fusion" with hongda. Fusion is a special move in dragonball universe whereby 2 characters fuse together to become one character after doing alot of retarded poses.



Came back, some Bruce campbell called. He's holding a seminar tomorrow at suntec and asked me if I was interested in a part time job in the area of nutrition. wtf? That was the most out of point part of today... He got my name from [nyp_dragons]James. It's at 7:30pm tomorrow... I just sign his name at the booth and I don't have to pay for the seminar. Hrm... dunno if I should skip dragonboat training to go for this... on one hand I've skipped 2 DB trainings liao, on the other hand, you don't get called down by a person holding a seminar at suntec everyday either.

Will sleep on this.

No comments: