Wordification

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Sometimes with all the sterotyping going on, I wonder about the image of the dragonboaters. Although it would be ridiculous to think of a genius such as I to be called a dumb jock, I worry about some of the other guys in the team.

Like just last night I was chatting with Rendy,

Rendy: my shoulder injured mah

Reu: Hahaha

Rendy: Walau, so bad laugh at me

Rendy: Later I injury you

Reu: Come and "Injury" me lah

Rendy: yeah, later running I push you down


wtf?

And that bugger pushed me down while playing captains ball today. Bloody gu-niang! skidded on the hockey field and now have an abrasion on knee and injured wrist. Should have been able to somersault or at least roll to avert the fall, but I found myself skidding on the field. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Then this new guy, Winston...

In between sets during weights I'd see him stoning. And I've never seen a blurrer stoning face in my life... its like in between "??" and "!!".

Haiz.

Yeap, things seem to be back to normal. Horaah.

No comments: