Wordification

Thursday, September 18, 2003

Blardy hell.

Training today sucked. Need to get a little more used to the new running style. Its quite effective, but legs aren't used to it yet. Went 1 round around school, then bailed to the track with Fahmi due to fear of the uphill triggering my runners knee again. Managed to pick up for second last round and speed up more for last round with Fahmi right behind. Argh... that bugger can run...
Soon... soon... I shall conquer the world with my running, muahahaha.

Situps were okay, 100 straight, I think it was quite slacked...

Seniors supposed to do 6 sets of 8, so I set out to do 6 sets of 10. Hmm... retarded bar very slippery because of the rain. Grip kept sliding closer and closer, struggled for the last 3 sets, only managed a pathetic 8 for the last set. Disgusting!

Pool rowing sucked too, pissed off at the entry for the stroke, but I think I've figured out whats wrong now. Then again, quite amusing to see every single one of the seniors having problems with the entry one way or another.

Haha, blardy slcaked today. Shoot, must push harder! Much much harder!

No comments: