Wordification

Monday, September 08, 2003

Even since secondary school, or whenever I can remember...

I went to no one with my problems.

Always solving them, by myself,

Bearing them by myself.

There wasn't any point, anyway.

Whatever anyone could say about it, I probably already told myself.

And I didn't need to remind myself of the problem by reiterating it to anyone.



At times, I can imagine myself living a "normal" life again.

No dragonboat training, no canoeing training, no insane weights schedule, no insane running targets.

So free, so carefree.

More time to do my own things, to slack. I'll actually be able to watch TV again. Yeah, I can't remember when was the last time I actually followed any tv series.

Then again, what's the point. Slacking is unconstructive. And TV is a damn waste of time.

Screw it.

I know I belong in the team because of all these things.

You'll never appreciate the climb unless you look down.

You climb because you want to be at the top.



Hell yeah!

Just finished weights. A mere 4 sets but enough to kill the guilt for tonight, and make me more powerful for tomorrow.


Muahahahaha... the world is miiiiiiiiiine!

No comments: