Wordification

Thursday, September 04, 2003

haha, I'm back into the habit of blogging multiple times a day. Guess that shows how boring stuff can get here in the games studio.

Have to clock insane hours anyway. Came in at 7:20am yesterday, and left at 8:30pm. Ms Teo's got me paying back the extra hours that I missed by going to camp focus and cancelling my saturday leave until I clear the hours. Sucks, right? Have to clock 16 hours extra. And hell yeah, I'm going to clock it in 3 days. Wed, thurs, fri. About 5 plus hours extra every day, coming in at about 7am plus, leaving at about 8 plus. All just so that I can have my sabbath, go to church, and ride in my love in kallang basin.

Which reminds me... Rosanna called last week... supposed to do special music next sat. Good opportunity to thank God for getting me out of my current ordeal. Dunno what to play. Not going to ask him for help thinking of a song... abit pointless giving something to someone if you ask what they want, eh? Which is ironic since all my music comes from him in the first place. Maybe a duet again... triplet? Or something simple...

Ahh, back to writing the musical...

No comments: