Wordification

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Woke up at 7am suddenly, realizing that I had left my damned dragonboat jersey and shorts at kallang yesterday.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Damn kallang toilet, so fricking dark and crowded!

Frick, there goes my only wearable blue jersey... the other one is too tiny liao. At least have the new red and previous orange one, eh.

Went to kallang macs to get some breakfast, and sat with two juniors while waiting for my food. Saw the two chio bus from the week before sitting in the corner! They're so cute... last week they sat in the corner near the window, this week they sat in inside corner.

I think they're from NUS or NTU. Couldn't read their windbreakers properly due to the angle, and any more staring and I may have seemed like I was staring... haha.

I think if I ever go to a singapore U... unless theres design stuff, the only reason for me to go would be for the chio bus!

Then Sensei patrick told me that he didn't get the key for the school's locker. So... I had to use his T1 and paddle. Which is pretty good anyway, and we hunted for a footrest which we managed to find later.

But the footrest was too short. So short that it only just managed to fit the plastic holders. So, later when I was launching I saw two dirty tennis balls floating in the water, and I ingeniously went to pick them up and use them to secure the ends of the footrest.

Super high waves near the pontoon, dunno why. And I was quite ham ji to go fast because havent warmed up yet and was afraid to capsize so I went super slow to the beach.

Then did laps. Spotted the NJC canoeists, paced with them abit. They may not have been going too fast... but they were doing laps without stopping. That's quite freaky. So I cut down on all my rest times too.

Saw the civil defence boat, apparantly Roy and Weiwen are rowing for CD now... dunno why. But kinda odd seeing them train with another team.

Then I paced with some baby boat - and won. But turned around to see some japs inside. Walau...

Crossing the area from the breakwater to oasis beach is like crossing the road. You need to look left, right, then left again or else you'll see some dragon boat charging straight at you.

Stroke is still improving, better catch, better pull. Even did charging sets today and was really flying.

High tide today, so didn't see any dead bloated stuff. Whew.

After the NJC canoeists finished their rowing went to chase dragonboats for a while. Almost went too near to one, but luckily they stopped their set or else I think I would kenah hammer by the paddles liao.

Went running after kept boats, then went to Bishan to look for game to buy. All my choices were sold out. Damnit, I swear they're stock is super lousy. Luckily my download of max payne 2 is at 98% ahuahuahuahua.

Since everyone turned ham ji to use kazaa, there have been newer better technologies developed for p2p. Quite ironic eh, they stop something, then people just go on to make better, faster more efficient applications. That's dealing with the problem in the wrong area for you...

No comments: