Wordification

Saturday, October 18, 2003

So Ben still doesn't want the canoeists to join us for the race. Needless to say, I am quite pissed at the situation. But, He knows best so I'll let him have the final say ultimately.... this time.

So I don't think we can do too well for the mens ivp race. Not enough guys, poor attitude of some rowers. Spastic team... but I'll fight on with those who are willing, because only losers would give up, even when everything is telling you that we can't make it... I still believe that we can. I will hope for the best for the guys team, and count on the mixed event for my medal.

Training today was fantastic. Despite the retarded hot sun...

Got a cracked paddle, and, was wondering if it would break while I row. Previously, I've seen Jin tien break 3 cracked paddles... no one else, and I've had cracked paddles in the past but have failed to do any significant damage to the damned things.

But analyzing how far I've come with the technique and power... the possibility seemed quite high.

During one of our fartlek sets, I charged as usual, I felt the chakra encompase my arm and lats and the paddle became lighter, I pulled faster, until the whole length of the pull felt the force, throwing the water up in the air as I exited, faster, harder, faster, harder, then I felt the pull suddenly change, and the broken off piece flopped by some last wooden strands as I brought up the paddle to recover. Splash into the water for another stroke, then the next time it surfaced, the broken off piece was no more.

A smirk leaked out as we continued on infront of the girls boat, they finished their set... then we finished ours.

I have officially joined the ranks of Jin tien to strike fear in the hearts of all paddles.

Then later Ben asked me to "look at Mun Ting and tell her whats wrong with her stroke later." So I did.

Now, Ben never asked anyone specifically to look at someone then tell them whats wrong with their stroke. So this got me thinking.

Keeping in mind that He is usually quiet and is a deep thinker... I got a little worried as to why he asked that of me.

But I've come to the conclusion that I was thinking too far, it was just inconvenient for him to yell out to correct her since we were on different boats, and later it would be more appropriate for me to let her know.

So there.




Came back home to relax. And what do I see on icq? Yaofeng blah blahing about how they found a new world map tool for me to explore. Like... why the HELL are they still doing work in school, and why the hell are they bothering me about project crap on a WEEKEND?! Sheesh, I'm starting to think he's a workaholic... that's just scary. Doesn't he have a life? I may have to look around to set him up with a girl soon...


Saw the other teams today. NYJC is looking strong. That charboh shouting at the front sounded like Diana...

Must keep FIGHTING.

Tomorrow, canoeing sea training... aiming for 35km wahahaha. Hell yeah.

No comments: