Wordification

Friday, October 10, 2003

The tremors have been shaking the games design studio for about a week now...

First, the rumours, then the pictures, then the trailer.

FINAL FANTASY 7-2 ADVENT CHILDREN!

The continuation movie of final fantasy 7, by square....

Finally... THE final fanatsy movie.


"2 years ago.... we thought nothing would happen..."


-Cloud stands at a grave-


"I told myself I was going to love for you... but now..."



AHhhhh!!!1 I MUST WATCH THIS MOVIE >_<



Was approached by Mr Tan today... asked me if I wanted to go on some trip to Laos to do some design/web project...

Seems fun... plus the fact that only 2 design students can go on the trip...

"must be able to endure hardships" was on the criteria... dunno why he came up to me also... said he was looking for the outdoor type. This sparked my interest... but... the trip is right smack during the river regetta... the dragon boat races. So... I think I'll tell him I can't go on monday.

*sigh*

No comments: