Wordification

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Got one of the more interesting fan mails in the inbox today:

hi Lord Reu, I've decided to disturb you (sorry sorry sorry) because i'd like to know if it's in your future projects to continue to work on Evil Ryu & Evil Ken for Mugen.....i hope so because they are really amazing characters, and, apart for other ideas u may have, there's little to do to make them complete......I am talking about the intro for Evil Ryu and both endings.........and, of course and most important, the Raging Demon Attack for Evil Ryu!!!!!!!!! He has a lot of cool moves, but that is really important!!!!!!! I am a great fan of Capcom chars and I have divinized you when I saw what u did with them........make me worship you again and finish them please........at least these things.............:))))))))
Ok, I've been too silly so I'll quit here and I wish u good work!! :)))
Regards,
SpaikMax


Needless to say, I am thoroughly amused.
Ahuahuahua.

No comments: