Wordification

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Finally got some pics from the forum uploaded to webshots under my pics on the left side.

Feel kinda shacked these few days...

We won a silver for the ivp mens event, losing to NTU by less than a second, and got a bronze for ivp mixed event. Kind of a big thing, considering we had 19 rowers when the other teams had full 22 rower boats. More of that another time, I guess... not sure what's wrong... skin around my arms feels funny sometimes, and its peeling in odd ways.

Started during the cruise... could feel all my hair standing sometimes. I think I'm either having an odd reaction to their soap, or the pressure/altitude of the boat. Sheez... Oh well, lets shed to a lighter, fairer me!

During the race days felt kinda down too. Must be an overexpenditure of chakra.

No comments: