Wordification

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Felt really overloaded during the weekend and wasn't feeling too good. So skipped training and the church camp. Woohoo.

Took the time to complete final fantasy X at last. Damn game... final boss battle has the boss doing one attack to do more damage than my max hp to my whole party in one move. Wtf? Died... 10 plus times, finally beat him by throwing out everything I had in desperation to rape that bastard before he had a chance to touch me. Awesome storyline, so I went out to get final fantasy X-2.

Damn thats a stylish game. They kind copied some aspects of charlies angels, but that helps a character driven story somewhat.

Had a good rest during the weekend so was ready to hit training again but sprained my leg... no idea how, so missed canoeing land training and went to do weights, then met up with Winston to swim. Freestyle sprints, I've never swam so hard since... dunno when. Till you feel yourself crawling so slowly when its supposed to be a 100m sprint.

Then DB training on tuesday... leg extensions and sprints from the previous day kinda took its toll I guess, we did more dashing. Could feel my legs not able to push hard, unable to feel the usual glide in the air, then saw the rest of the guys slowly pull away. Haha crap. Still ran until whole body went cold and lungs felt like they were going to burst although my legs were going to give way.

Jonny collapsed during the second round of dashing and just curled up on the side. I worry for the amount of stress he's giving himself, on one hand, nothing will get you further than to push yourself even during some sort of weak point, however aggrevating an injury might just make things worse or more serious, and I don't think his ligament's completely healed yet.

Had slight difficulty with the 5 sets of 10 pullups after that... I think my pullups are dropping liao... still remember the time I was chasing after tianhong for 10 sets of 10. Time to wack the bar again.

Weights with my training partner again, Thomas. That bugger is quite zai. Almost as zai as me as weights and pullups, but his running's better. I guess this would be a good opportunity to even out our weak points. The weights routine was quite siong... had to crawl out of the rowing machine again after squats... bloody legs damn weak lar... buck up you slackers.

Had a talk with Thomas after training about why he's always rushing off and so seriously after training. He has to wake up to sell vegetables at 4am to earn a living. Paying his own school fees, and everything while studying. He's finished NS and all, but its still hard to work, study and manage ccas at the same time. He told me to "treasure your life". I guess at times we do take stuff forgranted. But its this situation that I can concentrate on projects and ccas rite now. He's had his time during secondary school with his rugby and all. I guess he misses those days.

Kind of stressing out with ccas and managing this mugen project at the same time, but at least things are looking up.

No comments: