Wordification

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Just got Final Fantasy pray. Its a very scary soudtrack because its damn awesome. OMG OMG OMG they took those awesome melodies and added lyrics of choirs and ARGHHHH! I'm going mad!

Working on the MUGEN project can get quite... addictive. Have to pull myself away to grab food even when stomache is growling so badly, or to go and wack the pullup bar. Speaking of food... mom got kfc for dinner today. One year ago I would have dove into the chicken while glaring at anyone who meant to get near my chicken... but just now... was worried that it had insufficient carbs for a post-training meal, so mom cooked rice... then I tore away the skin and ate only the flesh.

I guess I'm turning into some kind of... health freak ahuahua. Pui. Last time I ate fast food for a meal was... last year maybe? And I refrain from chicken rice. Its not like I like to eat healthy or anything... like Ben said: You know why they call it junk food? Because its junk. And if I have to eat right to reach a more efficient functionative state to beat my competitors, then so be it.

Canoeing sea training in the morning, then dragonboat land training in the evening.

Managed to wack pretty hard during training... but now legs feel funny. Oh boy...

Thomas is an awesome training partner. We finished weights first today and he followed me to do extra calf raises and I followed him to do extra concentration curls.

Good news for canoeing... my pull is wudi! That means that I can pull damn hard and fast like a raging moron! But bad news is that I need to dip the blade further in. Need to hold smaller grip abit so the paddle can go furher in the water. Sha-neroh! I shall be the most awesome rower yet.

I think I'm going to slack and play FFX-2 for awhile... :D~

No comments: